Fáilte!

The people we choose to share our ups and downs with in life are our best friends, our confidants.

Monday, February 3, 2014

Local Restaurant Experiences

Café Sam - Shadyside

·         This place was mediocre. Nothing special food wise, service was fine, but the price was more than the food was worth I felt. It was an okay dinner, the place is a little cramped, but nothing very remarkable really. There isn't much to say about it. 



Taj Mahal – Indian food, McKnight Road

There is difficulty getting to this place because ti’s on the opposite side of McKnight Road for most people I know going there (you have to pass it and turn around at a shopping mall down the road  before you can get to it). Parking is an issue because there just isn't much of it, and the place is a tiny little place. However, that all being said – the buffet of dishes is well worth it. I had never tried most of the dishes, so I was able to try many new things along with favorites I usually like all for a VERY affordable price. I think David and I together  got a bill of $20 including tax and tip. It can be a wait to get a table since it’s small, but seriously if you like Indian food or if you just want to try it and see if you like it. Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment