Fáilte!

The people we choose to share our ups and downs with in life are our best friends, our confidants.

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Engagement!

This has been such an exciting summer! I want to tell everyone how excited I am for my brother and his fiance :)
My whole family traveled out to Michigan for the engagement ceremony  and to celebrate! They live in a beautiful area and her family and friends were so sweet and welcoming. The ceremony was a neat experience and the food was delicious, plus all the good company - how can it not be a great time? I have to share some photos so just bare with me on this :D




Everyone looks wonderful and so happy, it was a beautiful day for a perfect couple :) David and I were so happy we could come and share in this happy ocassion, and we cannot wait to celebrate the wedding with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment